Tour Operator List
The package holiday revolution – From city breaks to far-flung adventure trips, many tourists today take for granted the ease with which one can book a package holiday or escorted tour.
What is a package holiday?
The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 define a ‘package holiday’ as follows:
- The holiday must cover a period of at least 24 hours or involve overnight accommodation.
- The holiday must consist of a combination of at least two of the following components:
- Transport (for example, flights, trains, coaches and ferries – free transfers from the airport to a hotel would not be included)
- Accommodation (this should be significant – it would include a berth on a cruise ship but not on a cross-channel ferry)
- Other tourist services that form a significant proportion of the package (for example, car hire).
- The holiday must be sold at an inclusive price.
Package holidays are required by law under the Package Travel Regulations to be financially protected.
A package holiday contains one contract, and this covers all of your travel arrangements and is clear on your confirmation invoice.
If you’re still not sure what you’ve booked, you should check with your travel company.
On The Beach
Search last minute holidays from all over the UK
Find a last minute holiday today departing from all of the major UK airports. With everything from luxury all-inclusive deals to chilled-out self-catering breaks, we have holiday deals available for holidaymakers from all walks of life. To find deals from your local airport, click one of the departure airports below and use the filters to find your ideal last minute beach break.
Book Now With On The Beach – Official partners of Benidorm Tourism
Jet 2 Holidays
Package holidays and city breaks you can trust – We’ve grouped our collections into brands so you can pick the perfect getaway, whether that’s a sun package holiday with Jet2holidays, a stunning city break with Jet2CityBreaks or a villa holiday with Jet2Villas. Each brand has unique features and destinations, but they all offer the same great value and friendly service you can always expect with us.
Launched in 1998, this pioneering British-born brand has specialised in creating amazing experiences and unforgettable memories – from hotels, city breaks and holidays to theatre, entertainment and spa days. Experts in brightening up online travel, lastminute.com is among the worldwide leaders in the field, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, “whatever makes them pink”.
Book Now With lastMinute.com – Official partners of Benidorm Tourism
You’re in safe hands
We’re part of TUI Group – one of the world’s leading travel companies. And all of our holidays are designed to help you Discover Your Smile.